10 Dumbbell Leg Day Moves
Your legs are the foundation to your body so it's important to incorporate exercises working this major muscle group into your workout routine. If you're looking to strengthen and build your leg muscles, here's a workout you can give a go the next time your train legs. Watch the video below to see the full workout!
Before you get straight into the workout, don't forget to warm up so your body is prepped and primed to smash the workout!
- Goblet squats - 12 reps
- Lateral lunges - 10 reps each side
- Overhead reverse lunges - 10 reps each side
- Hip thrusts - 12 reps
- Sumo squats - 12 reps
- Step ups - 10 reps each side
- Bulgarian split squats - 10 reps each side
- Calf raises - 12 reps
- Staggered Romanian deadlifts - 12 reps
- Wide dumbbell deadlift - 12 reps
Complete 3-4 sets of each action and rest for 45 seconds between sets.